Our tanning for welts began in 1969, trying to focus immediately on the leather section. Our purpose in fact is to obtain a leather which has homogeneous hardness and well-tanned.
Our current production:
STANDARD TANNING which includes
- butts for welts standard greased
- butts for welts greased article Flex
- butts for welts greased Article semi
GREEN TANNING which includes
- butts for welts greased green
- butts for welts greased Article green Flex
- butts for welts greased article green semi
SOFT TANNING ie butts and soft shoulders suit welts good year
the above listed items, which are sold in double butts, shoulders or rolls, are available on the thickness of up to 2.5mm to 6.0mm.
Our leather, ie butts and shoulders, is normally cut into strips of 120 mm, or on customer request. It is then selected by experts for softness and quality and then jointed and glued.
Our rolls are leveled to simplify the work of our clients and they have a length of 50m.